Anti-Covid 19 offers
1. SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus PCR test, SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM antibodies tests, Test for cellular immunity to SARS-CoV-2
2. Health check-up before voluntary vaccination (e.g. with Sputnik V). Risks/contraindications assessment.
3. Post-COVID rehabilitation (consultation of a family doctor or narrow specialist, physiotherapy, rehabilitation exercises, massage)
4. Ambulance (incl for suspected COVID-19 and for transporting patients with suspected/confirmed COVID-19)
5. Calling a doctor to your house/hotel (incl for suspected COVID-19)
6. Consultations of family doctors and narrow specialists
English-speaking doctors and consecutive translation services in all European languages
7. Therapy of post-COVID anxiety-depressive states. (Irritable bowel syndrome, tension tachycardia, astheno-neurotic syndrome, post-stress states, depression, panic attacks)
In-person consultation with a neurologist.